PRP Breast Lift
Are you dissatisfied or unhappy with your bust? Have you considered a great lift but been turned away by the prospect of a complicated surgery? If so, PRP breast lift, playfully called the “vampire breast lift,” may be the procedure you’re looking for. PRP breast lift is a nonsurgical procedure that relies on the injection of your body’s natural growth factors to enhance your breasts. You can now achieve your desired cosmetic goals without ever going under the knife.
What is a PRP Breast Lift?
PRP breast lift, also called a vampire breast lift, is a nonsurgical and minimally invasive alternative to surgical breast lifts. This procedure uses your body’s own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and growth factors to encourage the growth of new tissues, making your breasts appear larger and fuller. It’s called a “vampire breast lift” because it relies on the injection of natural growth factors found in your blood. The biggest advantage of this procedure is that it significantly improves your bustline without surgeries, incisions, scars, or extended recovery periods. As such, you can easily slot a PRP breast lift within a busy schedule.
What are the Benefits of a PRP Breast Lift?
- Nonsurgical and minimally-invasive procedure
- There’s no need for general anesthesia because it causes minimal pain or discomfort
- There’s no downtime, and you can resume most of your daily activities immediately
- You may experience swelling, bruising, and redness at the injection sites, but they’ll diminish quickly
- There’s no need for preparatory tests or sensitivity tests because the procedure relies on your body’s natural PRPs
- It encourages your body to produce new tissues rather than introducing an external filler, so the results are completely natural and safe
- There’s no risk of infections or other complications
- There are no incision marks or scars
- The procedure’s results continue improving for several months
- Since the results are gradual, most people won’t realize you’ve had a cosmetic procedure
How Does a PRP Breast Lift Work?
PRP breast lift is a non surgical breast lift procedure in which your body’s natural growth factors are injected into the breast tissues to facilitate breast enhancement. To understand how a PRP breast lift works, you must understand how growth factors work.
Growth factors and platelet-rich plasmas, extracted from the blood, act like natural biological mediators facilitating tissue regeneration. Growth factors and PRPs produce hyaluronic acid, synthesize precursor cells that repair tissues, and accelerate the healing process by encouraging your body to produce new tissues.
During the PRP breast lift procedure, the Perioperative Nurse Practitioner extracts blood from the patient’s body. The blood is then processed and synthesized to isolate the growth factors and platelet-rich plasmas, which are then injected into the patient’s body. The PRP injection leads to protein synthesis and collagen production, gradually forming new breast tissues.
What Happens During a Non Surgical PRP Breast Lift Procedure?
During the consultation, the Perioperative Nurse Practitioner examines your breasts, and discusses your aesthetic goals to curate the ideal treatment plan, personalized to your specific needs. During the procedure, the practitioner draws a small sample of your blood from your arm. The blood sample is placed in a centrifuge to isolate its various components, including the platelet-rich plasma and platelet-poor plasma. The platelet-rich plasma contains the growth factors, so it’s drawn into a syringe. The practitioner applies topical anesthesia before injecting the PRP into the strategically-targeted injection sites. The practitioner continues injecting all the necessary injection sites to produce the desired results.
What Are the Results of a PRP Breast Lift Like?
You’ll notice slight improvements immediately after the procedure, but the results will continue improving over several weeks or months. The following are some of the results you can expect from a PRP breast lift:
- The lift makes your breasts appear firm and taut
- Your breasts appear larger and voluminous due to the formation of new bodily tissues
- The formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks
- Remodels and contours your breasts for a proportional and even appearance
- Reduces the appearances of textural irregularities on your breast’s surface